Fix Up Look Hard

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Research into animated credits


As in our my A2 5minute film I had a comedy element I wanted to have animated credits and wanted to have the comdedy element; because this would give the audience a introduction and set them up for the narrative of my film.

When me and my group discussed about the film credits we wanted to show character development through them and we wanted to have credits in the begining of the film and the ending. After we had a clear idea what we wanted I carried out a reasearch on different animated credits.

''Pink Panther'' is a really good example of what we want from our credits and it has a similar theme to what we want to have in our credits which is the comedy element and a good soundtrack. Which sets up the audience for the narrative.

The other examples I looked at was Disney animated films or even films such as 'Up' and the most recent one is ''Toy Story 3''

I really liked it even though is not a the credits it's just the trailer, however it had that funny element when the title came up and the release date of the film.
I also looked at ''Up'' trailer and I liked the way they introduced the credits under the house and on the grass.Which was really intresting as you don't expect to see credits presented the way they did.





No comments:

Post a Comment